Monday, October 31, 2011

Ceremony Pictures!

So I've had my wedding pictures back for a few weeks now and I have tons!!  I love that I have so many so I can see it from every angle.  I've felt so overwhelmed on which ones to put on here so I've delayed posting them.  I finally went through the ceremony pictures and chose a few of my favorites.  It was a quiet ceremony with 16 guests.  My brother Jon officiated the ceremony and my other brother Andy videotaped it.  With my cousin Jenni taking pictures we were set! Here are a few of my favorite.


Notice both of our mothers on the right side.....  I'll have to admit they held it together very well!



Walking down the isle with my dad to "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol



I love this one!!


Putting the ring on my finger


Getting ready......


I love my hubby




The announcement of the couple!


The string trio that played for our wedding


Walking back down the isle to "All You Need is Love" by the Beatles


So excited to be Mr. & Mrs. Newberry


So after the ceremony we hopped on a golf cart and our photographer hopped in another one.  We drove around the golf course to take some gorgeous pictures.  They will come soon I promise!!

P.S.  Do you like the new layout?!?   I DO!!!









1 comment:

  1. So I haven't stopped over here in awhile and for some reason my google reader is NOT picking up your updates?! In fact, I came by to tell you that I hadn't heard from you in a little bit and to get on it, but looks like you have!

    Love your recap on your ceremony! I was so glad to be such a big part of it!

    ReplyDelete