Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Summer Time!

It's getting to be pretty warm outside but the nights still cool down which make it great porch sitting weather!!  I've been meaning to spruce my porch up a bit but never got around to it.  I've been looking for the perfect bench to put out there and two weeks ago I finally found one!!  It's older looking but super sturdy which made the purchase a no brainer.  After 6 months of searching I had found it!  Plus it gave me an excuse to make some pillows. =)


Then last week and Junk in the Trunk I found a wheelbarrow that is perfect for planting flowers in.  My porch is starting to come together!


I'd had a table and two chairs out there for a couple years now.  They don't look so lonely out there anymore and the porch is much more fun to sit on as well!  It took me 2 1/2 years but I finally did it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment